Any organization that has 15 or more vehicles should consider partnering with a fleet management company.
A professional fleet management company can help if:
- Your organization has more than 15 vehicles for daily operations.
- Your organization is expanding and you are looking for new vehicles.
- Your vehicles are older and need maintenance and repair work.
- You would like to proactively monitor and anticipate your vehicle needs.
- You're looking to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your vehicles.
- You would like to reduce vehicle expenses.
- Your current vehicles don’t properly represent your brand and services.
- You would like vehicle tracking and reporting software.
- You would like to order vehicles directly from the manufacturer.
- You’re looking to switch from a mileage reimbursement program to increase brand recognition and employee retention.
For more tips, download and read our whitepaper:
Factors to Consider when deciding to partner with a Fleet Management Company